Chro2017 - 10-14 September 2017 - Nantes (France)
Warning: You are using an older version of Internet Explorer (version 6 or lower).
Viewing the site does not work properly. We recommend that you update your browser (Tools menu, Windows Update).
Welcome in the section "AUTHORS ZONE" !
24th February 2017: Deadline for the call for abstracts, extended to 20th March 2017
10th October 2016: Call for abstracts open.
- Genomic and Evolution
- Pathogenicity and Virulence factors
- Immunology and Host Response
- Methods for Detection, Identification and Characterisation
- Antibiotics and Antimicrobial Resistance
- Poultry and Non poultry epidemiology and ecology of Campylobacter sp.
- Control strategies for Campylobacter sp.
- Epidemiology, Public Health and Modeling
- Arcobacter sp.
- Adaptation of Campylobacter sp. to environmental conditions (Biofilm, survival...)
- Non pylori Helicobacters
- Emerging species
- Regulatory systems-Regulatory features
- One health concern and CHRO
To submit an abstract:
- Go to the item " Submit an abstract"
- Complete the Abstract Form
- "Save" at the bottom of the Abstract Form
- You will receive by email a confirmation with the number of you abstract
- You have access to your abstract (s) on the website in your personal account
Thank you for your contribution.
The Scientific Committee